Please keep an eye on the Summer Camp Page for details about planning and preparation.
Is your Scout looking for a buddy to head to classes with? Here is the registration list sorted by last initial, in PDF and Excel formats:
More Details to Come, but here are some important Dates:
- Tuesday, March 10: Summer Camp 1st Payment Due
- First half payment due ($130)
- Merit Badge Selection Schedule due
Note: If you have not committed by this date, you will miss the first registration for merit
badge classes, and choices will be limited at later dates.
- Tuesday, April 21st: Final camp payment due
- Second half payment due ($130)
- Swim test at Aquatic Adventures: Sign up for a 15 minute time slot on:
- Sunday, April 12th, from 5 – 7 PM (2 lanes)
- Thursday, April 23rd from 6-8 (1 lane)
- Tuesday, June 16: FORMS DUE
- Doctor signed Health and Medical Form (Parts A, B, & C)
- Hold Harmless form
- SCUBA & Snorkel Release (if applicable)
- Special Diet Request (if applicable)
- Sunday, July 12 – depart for Camp Friedlander
Assemble: 10:00 am – 10:15 am at Floor & Decor in Mill Run in Hilliard
Load trailer, Prescription hand-in, Form review, Group photo
Depart Mill Run: 11:00 am
Drive Time: 1 hr 38 min
Arrive at Camp: 12:45 pm
Drivers can leave after first roll call is complete
Camp Check-In: 1:00 pm
We will eat lunch when we are waiting in line for med checks.
- Saturday, July 18 – return from Camp Friedlander
Drivers please arrive at camp by 10 am on Saturday July 18th
We hope to be able to depart before 11 am
Please plan to be at Mill Run to pick up your Scout before 1 pm on Saturday the 18th
We will update Facebook and make calls during the drive if this time changes.
Signup Genius link to volunteer to help with cooking, set up, serving and cleanup,
IMPORTANT TROOP MEMO
TO: All Registered Scouts, Parents and Registered Adult Leaders
RE: 2015 Troop Dues – payable now
FR: Troop Committee DT: October 14, 2014
To register with the BSA Troop 200 for the 2015 calendar year, membership dues for this year will be:
Scouts—$75 (same as ‘14, $10 less than ‘13 and $25 less than ‘12 though National BSA increased $9 in ’14)
Scouters*—$24 (same as 2014)
Continue reading 2015 Dues Information
The fall clothing sale is running through October 21st. Orders will be delivered on November 11th.
Order forms can be downloaded here.
Popcorn Sale Starts September 20th (Do Not Sell Before this Date)
Popcorn Sale Ends November 8th
Every Tuesday starting September 23rd
- Pick-up Popcorn – downstairs (starting at 7:30) after opening ceremony and announcements
- Turn in collected Money (Checks payable to BSA Troop 200)
- Keep track of your sales with a Scout Transaction Form (downloadable from this website)
Pecatonica River is the supplier again – All Products are produced in a facility that also packages peanuts. The microwave and unpopped items are produced in dedicated sections of the facility that do not come in contact with peanuts.
Troop Earns 32% Profits of all Sales of which ¼ (7%) Stays in Troop Account and ¾ (25%) goes in Scout Account
- i.e. Scouts earn $24 in their scout account for every $100 of popcorn sold and additional prizes
- $600 Level – Stomp Rocket
- $1250 Level – Dave & Busters Gift Card for $23
- $1500 Level – 2 Blue Jackets Hockey Tickets
- Reassa Wagner email@example.com
- 614-767-0470 (home)
- 614-557-6527 (cell)
Daniela Bundschuh, Joy Caudill, Karen Holt, Tawnya Lewis, Steph Orris, and Donna Perry And we can use more helpers to hand out popcorn and collect the money every Tuesday!