Please keep an eye on the Summer Camp Page for details about planning and preparation.
Is your Scout looking for a buddy to head to classes with? Here is the registration list sorted by last initial, in PDF and Excel formats:
More Details to Come, but here are some important Dates:
- Tuesday, March 10: Summer Camp 1st Payment Due
- First half payment due ($130)
- Merit Badge Selection Schedule due
Note: If you have not committed by this date, you will miss the first registration for merit
badge classes, and choices will be limited at later dates.
- Tuesday, April 21st: Final camp payment due
- Second half payment due ($130)
- Swim test at Aquatic Adventures: Sign up for a 15 minute time slot on:
- Sunday, April 12th, from 5 – 7 PM (2 lanes)
- Thursday, April 23rd from 6-8 (1 lane)
- Tuesday, June 16: FORMS DUE
- Doctor signed Health and Medical Form (Parts A, B, & C)
- Hold Harmless form
- SCUBA & Snorkel Release (if applicable)
- Special Diet Request (if applicable)
- Sunday, July 12 – depart for Camp Friedlander
Assemble: 10:00 am – 10:15 am at Floor & Decor in Mill Run in Hilliard
Load trailer, Prescription hand-in, Form review, Group photo
Depart Mill Run: 11:00 am
Drive Time: 1 hr 38 min
Arrive at Camp: 12:45 pm
Drivers can leave after first roll call is complete
Camp Check-In: 1:00 pm
We will eat lunch when we are waiting in line for med checks.
- Saturday, July 18 – return from Camp Friedlander
Drivers please arrive at camp by 10 am on Saturday July 18th
We hope to be able to depart before 11 am
Please plan to be at Mill Run to pick up your Scout before 1 pm on Saturday the 18th
We will update Facebook and make calls during the drive if this time changes.