Scout Master Matters: Upholding the Boy Scout Ideals in Everyday Life.
What exactly does that mean in everyday life? It means following your convictions and doing the right thing no matter what. It is one of the first things people think of when they think about boy scouts, having integrity means you can be trusted. Here are a few examples of integrity in action for our scouts to think over:
- Noticing someone dropped money and returning it without expecting a reward
- Keeping your promises even if it isn’t always easy
- Telling the cashier she gave you too much change back
- Taking responsibility when something happens instead of letting someone else take the blame
- Ignoring advice on how to cheat on a test and not get caught
Are you living each day with INTEGRITY?
Quote of the Month:
“Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring and integrity, they think of you.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.