Troop 200 is fortunate to have more than 100 Eagle Scouts that have advanced within the troop. We aim to recognize their accomplishments and keep them actively involved with the troop after they achieve their Eagle rank. The program, restructured in 2017, is explained below.
- Scout must be under 18 years at the beginning of the calendar year
- Scout must be Eagle Rank at the beginning of the calendar year
- Scout must be considered active in the troop during the calendar year
- Scout must uphold the ideals of the Scout Oath and Scout Law
- Scout must attend at least three camp events during the CY for a minimum of 6 nights of camping, as recorded in the Troop’s database
- Scout must complete a “Scholarship Board of Review” (typically in Nov/Dec)
- Upon completion of the above items, the Scout will be credited their troop annual fee