2013 Boy Scout Troop 200 Flower Sale
March 12th – April 9th
2013 T200 Flower Sale Scout Order Form Final
Instructions & Important Information
- Wear your Scout uniform.
- Present yourself, including your name and the fact that you are from Boy Scout Troop 200, to your potential customer.
- Ask your potential customer if they would like to support you and Troop 200 by purchasing flower annuals.
- Discuss options and colors.
- Collect their money before you leave. Say THANK YOU!
- No ½ flats – we will sell only full flats.
- Give Order Form and money for the orders to Mrs. Tawnya Lewis, Flower Sale Coordinator-in-training, aka Pansy Pusher, by 4/9/13.
*New Consolidated Order Form similar to Popcorn Sales*
- Checks payable to “BSA Troop 200”.
- YOU must pick up your orders on May 10th ! and deliver the flowers to your customers. Customers should not go to the church to get their flowers.
- Questions? Contact: Mrs. Leaver 614-761-0075 email@example.com or
Mrs. Lewis 614-448-7087 firstname.lastname@example.org
REMEMBER – Flower Sale Turn-in Day April 9th
Flower Pick-Up Day – May 10th – 4pm to 7pm
Northwest United Methodist Church
The profit from the sale of the flowers will be distributed as follows:
- Your Scout account: Approximately 75%
- The Troop General Fund: Approximately 25%
- The Top seller (total sales volume) will receive $40 in Dick’s Sporting Goods gift card.
- The Scout with the second highest total sales volume will receive a $20 Dick’s Sporting Goods gift card.
Remember, the money to the general fund goes to pay for campouts, troop camping equipment, Courts of Honor, advancements, awards, and various Troop necessities.
SELL THOSE FLOWERS!
Here are links to photo pages for the flowers we offer:
Flower Sale 2013 – Potted Plants
Flower Sale 2013 – Hanging Baskets
Flower Sale 2013 – Flats